Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Introduction

My name is Ben I weighed in at a massive 339 Pounds I have been sick for the past week and my sinuses still act up so I am returning to the gym next Monday however 2 weeks ago I had lost a total of 17 pounds after a month and a half of working out showing that what I was doing was working now my workout posts will be put into sections
Section 01: Reflection and Rating
Section 02: Food
Section 03: Exercise
Section 04: Maintaining Educational Performance
Section 05: Advice
Section 06: New Goals
Section 07: Old Weight and Current Weight
Section 08: What I learned
---------------------------------------------------------------
Section 01: I will discuss how I think I did and rate my performance for the previous week
Section 02: I will explain my eating habits and water consumption
Section 03: I will be precise and review my exercise habit at the gym and tell how I did
Section 04: With all the fitness going on I will assure my education is not distracted by it and do an over view of each of my classes
Section 05: I will give advice to anyone who may be in a similar situation
Section 06: I will create new goals every week to pertain to in order to keep my diet interesting
Section 07: I will simply state my weight from the previous week along with a photo and I will state my weight of the current week along with a photo
Section 08: I will explain what I had learned and what I experienced in the previous week
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Schedule:

Monday-Friday
6:00 AM--Wake up take shower and feed fish
6:30 AM--Breakfast
7:00 AM--School
3:00 PM--Homework
5:00 PM--Gym
6:00 PM--Dinner
7:30 PM--Read 3 chapters
9:00 PM--Get clothes Ready
9:30 PM--Journal Entry
10:00 PM--Sleep

Saturday and Sunday Additions
12:00 PM--Practice Tennis
3:00 PM--Weight Training

This schedule is what I ran on before I got sick and it what keeps me organized and stable for both an excellante Physical and Academic performance
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any advice please feel welcome to email me at WitheredBen@outlook.com if you are in the same boat as me and upset at your physical health properties feel free to ask questions or if you just want to give me a word of advice feel welcome I hope to further connect with my audience

No comments:

Post a Comment