Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 02

Reflection and Rating
I did not do so good I kind of slipped there at the end went to the comic book store when I really should have gone to the gym and it kind of threw me off I need to have a 3 Week streak to be successful and make this a habit so starting tomorrow I will be going back onto my schedule and pick up right were I left off I will never give up!!!
Rating: 2/10

Food
I did slip in the midst of it I have to learn to only do these things like going to the comic book store when I have time well I have learned that lesson.

Exercise
the first few days of last week I did in fact do good I did my entire exercise routine and tomorrow I am returning to my routine.

Maintaining Educational Performance
Today we have gotten our "Snapshots" or progress report in this new confusing grading system that is going to take a little adjusting but I was able to translate my grades into letter grades so in Biology I have an A in Algebra just because I failed one test my grade dropped to a D I am re taking that on Friday in Health class I have an A in Media production I have an A in Spanish Class I have an A and in Language Arts I have an A so I have done really good in the past 6 weeks my goal is to achieve straight A's my entire freshman year it seems impossible through my eyes but I have a trick if I make myself believe It's easy it becomes easy.

Advice
Work to no end don't think in terms of it seems like too much work I could be doing this instead, instead of thinking like that think in terms of this will have a greater outcome in the end, it's not too much work, this will be easy, It will be quick done great reward your results all depend on your opinion of the situation and your attitude towards it.

Goals
Have a successful 6 days and drink no soda for those 6 days don't give up raise the D because that is not allowed practice lots of chess so I can become good enough to join chess club next year.

Old Weight and Current Weight
Old Weight: 331
Current Weight: 334
*Keep in mind I was wearing a full set of clothes and the previous week wasn't my best and I over ate at the end.

What I learned
Slipping is something that will happen and I have to recognize that and hold the ability to pick myself back up no matter what

If you have any advice please feel welcome to email me at WitheredBen@outlook.com if you are in the same boat as me and upset at your physical health properties feel free to ask questions or if you just want to give me a word of advice feel welcome I hope to further connect with my audience






No comments:

Post a Comment