Monday, September 14, 2015

Starting week of my diet

Reflection and Rating
This is my first week of a fresh new start for my diet although I have already begun it this is a blog stating it precisely.
Rating: 10/10

Food
I am back onto the basics of my dietary standards for breakfast I had cereal Lunch a sandwich and just general healthy and nutritious meals only 3 of them I did not over eat

Exercise
I completed my general workout routine 20 Minutes of treadmill and 20 Minutes of stationary burned a sweat!

Maintaining Educational Performance
Today was no school however I have studied biology early got caught up on my Spanish verbs and filled the new agenda I have bought, also I got a new chess set and I have been playing chess with my family to strengthen the mind chess can really get you thinking

Advice
Think of a diet as an adventure you are making your own movie scene by scene what's going to be the next scene? How are you going to overcome the conflict make your own inspiration and never give up just follow yourself step by step all through the end for that you will be victorious.

New Goals
I find it important to create new goals so this weeks goals are to eat lots of fruit and to not get pizza during lunch and drink ALLOT of water.

Old Weight and Current Weight
Old Weight: ---
Current Weight: 331
*Keep in mind I am wearing heavy and a full set of clothes when I scale myself.

What I learned
You can always pick up where you left off it is never over as long as you keep trying you will succeed.

If you have any advice please feel welcome to email me at WitheredBen@outlook.com if you are in the same boat as me and upset at your physical health properties feel free to ask questions or if you just want to give me a word of advice feel welcome I hope to further connect with my audience

No comments:

Post a Comment